ZOOM Cloud Meetings review
Looking for an awesome app that would assist you in conducting across-most-platforms face-to-face meetings on the go? Try ZOOM Cloud Meetings – you’ll love it. Excellent connection quality, great video and audio possibilities, instant screen sharing – it’s all about the ZOOM Cloud Meetings app. And it’s free for both iOS and Android users. Read on this ZOOM Cloud Meetings review to learn more about its features.
ZOOM Cloud Meetings: Key Features & Perks
With this app installed on your device, you will easily stay in touch with people across the globe irrespective of your whereabouts. Below, you will find an overview of the key features the ZOOM Cloud Meetings app has to offer:
- The possibility to invite lots of contacts via their phone numbers, emails, and business contact info;
- Top-notch audio & video quality;
- Lightweight & easy to use interface;
- The possibility to screen share straight from your gadget;
- Straightforward contact status system;
- Top of the line collaboration & scheduling features;
- Zoom Video Webinars: this feature allows you to join a video conference as an active participant or opt for a view-only mode; it makes hosting online events with up to 100 speakers (and 10,000+ listeners) fast and easy;
- Zoom Rooms: another cool feature that comes with straightforward settings and the possibility to synchronize with your operating system;
- Safe mode for drivers & compatibility with Apple Carplay;
- Compatibility with Siri.
In addition to all this, the ZOOM Cloud Meetings app is super easy to use. Just install it on your device, hit the ‘Host a Meeting’ button, and start inviting as many people as you want (up to 100 people) to join your convo!
Zoom Cloud Meetings: Why So Popular?
Zoom is a great app most people use for cloud meetings both on iOS and Android. These days, ZOOM is the world’s second most downloadable mobile application (TikTok tops the list). Have you ever wondered why ZOOM has now replaced such powerful competitor video conferencing platforms as Google Hangouts and Microsoft’s Skype? Well, there are obvious benefits of ZOOM over other teleconferencing apps. Here are some of them:
- Integrated beautification filter: whether you’re on a video call with your buddies or colleagues, looking your best is a priority.
- Fun virtual backgrounds: by making the most of an immense variety of ZOOM backgrounds, you can always make the right impression during your calls.
- Unparalleled call quality: ZOOM is definitely better than Hangouts in this respect.
- The possibility to record meetings: another excellent feature.
Curious if this wonder app is free or not? That depends. The free version of ZOOM Cloud Meetings app comes with a 40-minute limitation and a disabled record button. The rest functionality is limitation-free. With such an awesome selection of features, ZOOM is totally one of a kind. It allows businesses to conduct remote meetings in an extremely convenient and reliable way.
ZOOM is a video calling tool rich in business-friendly features and great for cross-platform group messaging. Today, it’s the most popular software for video calls. Beyond being a superb productivity instrument, ZOOM Cloud Meetings has also become a comfy online place where friends and families meet for a video chat. So we highly recommend you to download Zoom Cloud Meetings app!
- Simple interface
- Great call quality
- Cloud recording
- Handy filters & backgrounds
- Tons of business-friendly features
- User privacy & security issues
- Can be quite heavy on resources